Monday, February 15, 2010

Bloggaday 1

Bloggaday 1
Oh, Bloggaday, you TWC. Every day. One year. 500 words. 17 poor bastards who will randomly stumble upon this. So I will be writing (shooting for) 500 (but will settle for no less 100) words of new content a day. I will be putting bits to pixels everyday, but I do have school all day a couple of days a week, so the basic model will be all content posted will have been written within a week. Since I started this a week after I wanted, the week deadline will get a fudged a tiny bit, but the principle is still there, new content everyday for one year. Common posts will probably include material from http://theavatarjourney.blogspot.com/ which I just need to get the finishing touches up on Facebook before I get going again. There will might be a few lab reports from my Physics class if I fall behind, but if I can get a new podcast I have in the works up, there will be a bit of content coming from that. Of course, I’ll get some fiction content churned out. Other than that, 365 days of blogging and bullshit coming through. 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment