Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bloggaday 301 – Start Wearing Purple, Wearing Purple

Bloggaday 301 – Start Wearing Purple, Wearing Purple

Q&A

by David “Free Climbing Shoes” Dysart

You've been tagged (as have I), you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you, my friend.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

9:00 in the AM

2. How do you like your steak?

Well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Tron

4. What are your favorite TV shows?

That’s hard… But top 3 ATM

Sons of Anarchy

Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Somewhere cold

6. What did you have for breakfast today?

Oatmeal

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

The Italians know what they’re doing, but Mexican is good too.

8. What foods do you dislike?

Fish, olives, mushrooms (thanks for the start, Joy), most birds, vegetables, a lot of fruits, healthy stuff, gravy, baha sauce (like a lot of sauces), meatloaf, sushi, cardboard, foodstuffs, unsweetened chocolate, etc…

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

The couch, Taco Bell, and Cocos

10. Favorite salad dressings?

None. I take my leafy greens extra dry, shaken, not stirred.

12. What are your favorite clothes?

Hollywood The Jean People shorts (not denim) with Urban Up T’s. And dem dose fancy dressings, what with the ties and vests and stuff.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Scotland, Ireland (and might as well England since I’d be over there anyways), Greece (with a quick lay over in Italy), and Japan.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

A cup too large for this use.

15. Where would you want to retire?

Somewhere where they respect their elders. I swear, these whippersnappers nowadays…

16. Favorite time of day?

Night and morning (once I’m actually awake)

17. Where were you born?

A hospital room… In San Bernardino

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

I’ve ran the numbers… There will be 23.7 people who won’t tag me back.

20. Person you expect To tag you back first?

Someone really, really short

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

A two foot midget obviously. Wouldn’t you be curious?

22. Bird watcher?

Chickadees?

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night Owl

|\___/|

O\/O

24. Pets?

?Step .42

Who needs a giant supercomputer when you have me?

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?

This… is… BLOGGADAY!!!!!!!!! http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxZwp9HvikY

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

An Archeologist or some kind of scientist.

27. What is your best childhood memory?

Hmmm. I’m not sure. I call skipsies

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

Probably a cat person.

29. Are you married?

No. I only had one beer last time I was in Vegas,

30. Always wear your seat belt?

Always. I was shocked when I learned it wasn’t the law in every state. It was always so automatic with me.

31. Been in a car accident?

A couple, but they were minor, and I was never driving.

32. Any pet peeves?

People with different views of h’s than me. Like pronouncing the h in where (and other wh’s) as well as using “an” before “h” words that no longer use it as a silent h. “An herb” is fine. “an historic” is WRONG! Don’t do it! And damn you who use it to the inferno that is the Judaic-Christian torment that awaits all unsaved souls. May you rest in eternal misery with all the other people who mildly annoy me.

33. Favorite pizza topping?

Cheese... Pepperoni isn’t terrible, but give me dough, sauce, and cheese, and I’m good.

34. Favorite Flower?

These are cool http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af128/daviddysart/Bloggaday%20Helper%20Picture%20Poster%20Upper/Screenshot2010-12-04at21026PM.png

35. Favorite ice cream?

French Vanilla with Oreos crunched up super tiny.

Butterfinger with Hershey chocolate syrup is pretty good though too.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant

Taco Bell, In N Out,* and then Bakers is decent.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

Hey, I’m lying on my bed, typing this while wearing toe socks…

Oh, what was the question? Yeah, I never failed my driver’s test.

38. From whom did you get your last email?

A rather wealthy Nigerian prince.**

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

I don’t have any credit cards.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

After looking up this “spontaneous” you speak of, I would have to say no.

41. Like your job?

I don’t have a job right now either. Might explain the lack of credit cards.

42. Broccoli?

After looking up this “broccoli” you speak of, I would have to say no.

43. What was your favorite vacation

Going Hawaii in late 2007. I came back lean and mean… And the victim of brutal assault by Hawaii’s unofficial state fish

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

Pizza party last night.*** There was that one guy… And that girl. And that one dude. You know whom I’m talking about right? There was also a supporting cast of a few more, but I don’t remember their names.

45. What are you listening to right now?

Cheering****

46. What is your favorite color?

Blue

47. How many tattoos do you have?

Zippo*****

48. Coffee drinker?

Nope. I tried it once when I was a kid and haven’t had it since

49. How many children do you have?

None



50. Favorite CD right now?

Who listens to CD’s anymore? Though if I had a car that played CD’s I probably would. My own 12-song mix CD would include:

Green Day

1 -- Basket Case

2 -- 21 Guns

Christina Perri

3 -- Bang Bang Bang (Did you expect jar of Hearts?)******

Nickleback

4 -- How You Remind Me

The Blur

5 -- Song 2

Kid Rock

6 -- Cowboy

Cake

7 -- Short Skirt, Long Jacket

Electric Six

8 -- Gay Bar

Beastie Boys

9 –- Paul Revere

The Seatbelts

10 -- Tank

Nirvana

11 -- Lithium

Days of the New

12 – Touch, Peel and Stand*******

Hey, I even have some album covers to choose from http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=42853&id=1840165438&l=27fb345b3f

* I even wrote a poem about it in creative writing^

** I may be coming into some considerable money in the near future

*** Pizza party still sounds like the most ridiculous and juvenile thing in the world.

**** What can I say? People just cheer for me.

***** And I don’t mean 1 of a lighter

****** And you probably didn’t believe me when I said I was a Chinese woman, did you?

******* I actually made the Definitive Davidian Cast since originally writing this http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday303

^ I can’t find it though ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment