Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bloggaday 18 – The Fun of BDSM

Bloggaday 18 – The Fun of BDSM

Some time ago, I took a creative writing. Well, I’m going dispute that it was a creative writing class. It was more of a lit class where we learned about poems. Which is rather annoying when you want to take a creative writing class.
Anyways, this Bloggaday is not to biatch about that. I am here to tell you about my super awesome, really my FEANBA, shirt that I just got from (Zazzle link -> http://www.zazzle.com/drop_the_cow_and_try_bdsm_tshirt-235088587642267940) This particular shirt has its origins in that creative writing class.
The first half of the class was poetry. One of my poems was a limerick called The Farmers in the Lady’s Night

Limerick
The Farmer in the Lady’s Night

A farmer walked down the foreign street,
But could not see a single stalk of wheat
Sunset, a girl said to him.
Ten gets ya BDSM
But he replied, Cow! Not Bean D’rived Soy Meat!


Last semester I actually took one of my old white t-shirts, a black sharpie, and a homemade stencil of printer paper. It came out looking about as good as the previous paragraph makes it sound, but now I one of dem dare professional lookin ones.
The original shirt actually had line changeup. A common change on my part, “Bean D’rived Soy Meat!” became Bio Degradable Soy Meat!” I don’t think it is quite as good though.
I’ll get pictures up of both shirts one of these days to make the compariso because opposing popular belief, I’m not a buff black guy. Maybe I can even squeeze another Bloggaday out of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment