Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bloggaday 23 Gorgeous origins

Bloggaday 23 Gorgeous origins

Let’s start with the line I came up with
I always said it would take an act of God and Congress to use the actual word ‘gorgeous’ to describe a woman. Well, the act of Congress was the 1st amendment. The act of God was you.

As for the word itself, I’ve never been a user, a gorgeous junkie. It was just never really a word in my vocabulary.
One day though, I was going through pictures of Avatar: The Last Airbender cosplay to jerry rig a fan cast of the movie for a post on the Bloggaday. I’m not sure when I’ll get this up, but it’ll be one of these days. Granted, my cast will be much older, such as the subject of this post is like 24 or something. The future post will be more focused on the feel of the characters though rather than age.
I won’t post the picture that got me started on the use of the word gorgeous, but I’ll point it out when I make the mock cast.
Edit: Added two pictures of the "gorgeous" girl.

Listening to
The Beaches of Cheyenne by Garth Brookes
Flirtin’ with Disaster by ???

Twitter Tag
A Gorgeous line is worth 300 words at Bloggaday

Alright, edited out my Piccaday picture for the pictures of the "gorgeous" girl
Here's a link to her cosplay website. She has a couple of Katara albums. I think she also has a Deviantart page, but hell if I can remember.
http://www.cosplay.com/costumes/m5244/


No comments:

Post a Comment