Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bloggaday 28 – The Dynamic Finish of the Shirt Saga

Bloggaday 28 The Dynamic Finish of the Shirt Saga

When I started the Piccaday 4 weeks ago, I wanted to stretch out my unique pictures. The pictures, however, are of my face and a tiny bit of the shirt I’m wearing. So, for two weeks, I dug deep into my closet and wore a new shirt everyday. As the two weeks came to a close, I realized I would not be able to keep the trend going, so I decided to repeat the trend by wearing the shirts again for the next to weeks. It all seems to be a distant nightmare now. Also, I wouldn’t read the last paragraph if you haven’t watch Cowboy Bebop and have an urge to do so.
But I would not allow for this storybook ending. Halezno. I am the author of my own fate, and I’m laying down devastating lines right now. At the end of week 2, I wore my Monopoly shirt that has the miser with empty pockets and ‘broke’ written under him. For those of you who cheated and checked the piccaday or went to the bottom of this post before reading it, then you know that I didn’t show my shirt in this picture.
Le gasp, what shirt am I wearing? Did spike die at the end of Bebop? What did the three lights mean at the end of No Country for Old Men? Was Stairway to Heaven written to be a groundbreaking social commentary?




See You Space Cowboy…

No comments:

Post a Comment