Bloggaday 186 – Harder, Better, Faster, Strong
RULES 1.Put your iTunes,
Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 25 people in your note that you want to do this activity.
You must tag the person that sent you this note.
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY? Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac (Yeah, sounds about right)
2.HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF? What’s Your Name – Lynyrd Skinner (After all, I don’t like intrusive people)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Stay – Jackson brown (These haven’t been all that odd so far)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Whatever It Is – Zac brown Band (… [suspense much?])
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Burning Love – Elvis Presley (What can I say? That’s just how I role)
6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO? Standing Outside the Fire – Garth Brooks (‘Cause the frying pan and fire are for suckers)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Crash Course is Brain Sugery – Metallica (That opening reminded me of the Trigun song)
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Everything is Beautiful – Ray Stevens (I’m not sure what’s stranger, that answer or the fact it had to follow Metallica)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? When the Stars Go Blue – Blake Lewis (Poetic much?)
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2? Winter Son – Sara Barelles (I guess I need to check the lyrics)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Here Comes Goodbye – Rascal Flatts (Wow, depressing)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Wanted Dead or Alive – Bon Jovi (Yeah…)
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? We Three Kings – Toby Keith (Muahhahahahaha)
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Little Queen – Heart (Hmm.)
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? I Still Miss You – Keith Anderson (Well, one of us was the constellation prize. Maybe both?)
16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Under My Thumb – The Rolling Stones (MUCH MUCH better than Sympathy for the Devil)
17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? The Face of the Nation – John Mellancamp (I haven’t been in a political kick lately)
18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Somebody to Love Queen (Really, Little Queen, I don’t have a fear of intimacy)
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Somebody Like You – Keith Urban (A little insulting I think)
20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW? I’m So Happy I Can’t Stop Crying – Sting (Nothing?)
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Infinity Guitars – Sleigh Bells (Convenient Bloggaday pplug FTW http://thebloggaday.blogspot.com/2010/08/bloggaday-181-craftspicable-me-58.html
22. WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD'S FIRST WORDS BE? Every Rose Has It’s Thorns – Poison (Yeah it does)
23. WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR? St. Jimmy – Green Day (Urban Dictionary says - a sexy badass psychopathic punk who is the baddest motherfucker in town. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=st%20jimmy)
24. WHAT DID YOU SAY IN YOUR SLEEP LAST NIGHT? Surfer Girl – Beach Boys (What can I say? It was a really good dream)
25. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? … Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger – Daft Punk (Hopefully yours will be…)
Alright. Had some problems sleeping last night. I ended up writing a string of like 5 Bloggadays* that will get dropped one after another. Since I’m a week behind, I’ll probably either drop those five with the other 2 weekly segments in a couple days to catch up, or if I have another 1k to add to it, then it’ll just be a week of those Bloggadays.
I say that because I think I’m going to be a little light for this Bloggaday. Meh.
Episode 22 of the 40-Year-old Boy and a shuffling iTunes.
Get a fabulous FAQ about me, answered by my iTunes shuffle.
Exit stage right to my corner of the interweb > \/
http://twitter.com/daviddysart Plaster Caster Twitter Strutter
http://daviddysart.tumblr.com/ Hung My Head in a Tumblr
http://thebloggaday.blogspot.com/ A Little Less Conversation and a Whole Lotta Love
http://www.facebook.com/thedaviddysart?ref=sgm If I Never See Your Face Again
http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidDysart Still deciding to try to capture it or let it slip
For the Piccaday
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af128/daviddysart/Piccaday/ Says I broke it twice, I must have done it half a dozen times
http://thepiccaday.blogspot.com/ Because Yesterdays ain’t got nothing on me
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daviddysart/sets/72157623465996877/ From the nest in the hills chillin’ with Flynt
New to the Bloggaday? These are the essential posts to see
1 The basics
3 Get PWND with story content
73 Mash-up of science and relatable humor? It’s just Bloggaday
85 Deadpan humor and drama, what more can you want?
118 Maybe some practical real world advice drowned in humor.
137 My new favorite segments, the Sotw and PoM with Tom and Chuck
186 August 19