Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bloggaday 356 – The Third Great Trigady pt 11

Bloggaday 356 – The Third Great Trigady pt 11
By David “Avi Sutten Kabrick” Dysart

The time has come yet again for another clipshow, this time the last for Bloggaday: Year 1. There’s still a few more regular posts coming, but The Third Great Trigady is going to fill most of the remaining year. Each of these posts contain some of the best of the last third of the Bloggaday, and my new comments add up to the 500-word word count.

Enjoy a look back at the last 100 posts. Until next time…



http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday323
“My Awesome Tweets One (MAT1)

I knew there would be a day.
A day when the ideas would stop coming
A day when the Bloggaday machine would fail. A day the people of the internet would sing songs about.

My good Bloggaday Readers, today is that day.
Rejoice not internet peasants.
I knew a day like this would come so I devised a plan.
A plan so horrible
A plan so despicable.
A plan that will scare the children at the end of every bedtime story for years to come.

RELEASE THE TWEETS!

: Jackoff of all trades, understander of none

My research has proven that teens+cameras+wheeled transportation = schadenfreude. I wonder if I was working with a sample bias though

Of course Big Balls isn't about dancing. It's a social commentary on Victorian England and mandates of an Oligarchy culture O_o”


Bloggaday 323 – MAT1: Mandates of an Oligarchy Culture had been sitting in the chamber for quite some time. As the intro suggests, it’s just been waiting to get dropping into the Bloggaday feed. The thing is though, I didn’t finally release the tweets because I ran out of ideas. I just wanted to fill a couple of spots with already done Bloggadays. I needed to see how long this, The Third Great Trigady would end up being, and to do that, I needed to actually get clips from all of the Bloggadays.
Well, I think that’s all the rambling I’m going to do on the subject.





http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday325
“It’s time to say goodbye, so long, farewell a… avee…

So today marks the sixth` and final Santos Manuel Student Union Observation Paper.
The absorbing darkness of her grey sweater paired with the melting blue of deep denim pants and her utter stillness sparks thoughts of random observers and wandering students. “Is she some new piece of art making some obscure point sitting outside the pub?” Rather “Val” is her name or her title, she stays at her table, independent and unaffected by the background. Inky-black slip-on shoes shelter her feet, striving to be mistaken for a pair ballerina shoes’ older, emo cousin

` Yes, folks, I can spell numbers as well. I’m just usually too lazy to do that.”


Bloggaday 325 – SPF PWND: Santos Manuel Student Union: An Observation pt 6. Yeah, the cuddling just wasn’t as good as the money shot. If you are confused or bewildered, then you obviously didn’t read my comments on part 5 clipshow. You should really go do that. While you do, I’ll just move onto the next Bloggaday clip. I’ll see you there. Just hurry back.

Sorry, while you (maybe not you in particular, but your fellow Bloggaday Reader Companion) were gone, I decided to go all meta with this post, so I’ll add one last clip from Bloggaday 325

“Twitter Tag``
Hey, I’m just cuddling with the Santos Manuel, only on Bloggaday http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday325

`` I actually wrote the clipshows before posting this Bloggaday. The cuddling bit of the Twitter Tag is actually a reference to that. Hey, you should probably go read that. It’ll be towards the end of the Bloggaday”

Yeah, that just happened. I subscribe to a Timelord theory of time travel.











http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday329
“I had two things to do: Make a kunai for myself and a jumbo key for my nephew since he’s always had an affinity for keys. I think he was just easily distra oooo shiny…

A little taste of how bad they looked… I was in a hurry and it was hot.
That beltsander walked away with a chunk of my thumbnail though… That basta

rd. Hey, look at that unfocused after shot. Unfortunately, all of these pieces must be shaped exactly right… Something I obviously didn’t find that pressing at the time.”


I don’t many Caption Narratives make it to the clipshow, but The Third Great Trigady includes one this time. There’s nothing too great about this particular one, but Bloggaday 329 – A Caption Narrative: Naruto Kunai: By David “The Table Hidden in the House” Dysart had a decent opening, so I decided to let live on in the Third Great Trigady. If you’re not familiar with CNs, then I would like to direct you to the link preceeding the first line. It’ll hold your hand while you learn about it. Oh, and there’s some pretty pictures.





http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday330
Bloggaday 330 – MAT2: I AM THE BOUGHTEN COMMANDER!
By David “The Man With The Meaning, The Guy Who Has The Gist, The Newbie Dabbler With The Novel Dreams” Dysart

I am the vanguard of boughten. Conform or you shall be smote down upon the building blocks of grammar
March 30, 2010 8:21:26 PM PDT via Echofon

I am the master of Boughten. Remember this f---ing face. Whenever you see Boughten, you'll see this f---ing face. I make that s--t work. It does whatever the f--k I tell it to. No one rules the Boughten like me. Not this little f--k, none of you little f---s out there. I AM THE BOUGHTEN COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all Boughtens! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little f--k. Then I rub my nose with it.`

Ah, the nap. Foreplay of sleep
11:15 PM Mar 14th via TwitBird

Do I need to make that Jay and Silent Bob reference a third time?
But really, is nap the foreplay of sleep? I think my initial thought may have been wrong. Your nightly routine like brushing your teeth is probably more of the sleep foreplay.
Napping is probably more akin to sleep masturbation. Not quite the whole thing, but when you don’t have time to get it done right, you have to improvise.
Yeah, I think I have all of this squared away now.

In the social interaction system, there are people considered especially heinous.
September 15, 2009 9:46:59 PM PDT via web

Yay me! I pissed somebody off and came up with a Law and Order spoof opening. Twitter doesn’t take long enough posts though. It’s probably for the best though, the whole thing was a bit on the rough side.

In this group, there is a special ability that their members possess.
September 15, 2009 9:46:57 PM PDT via web

Oh, hey! Apparently I decided to break it up into several tweets. See how smart I can has been in mah past. >.>

They have the ability to make others slam the table in anger and storm off. I am now, one of these people.
September 15, 2009 9:46:41 PM PDT via web

And scene. Great job everyone.

Um, woot woot, I saw Mr. Happypants in a live show tonight, terrible opener though, some guy named Brian Brushwood.
11:05 PM Sep 9th, 2009 via web

You don’t have to believe me, but this was amusing. Enough so that I got a message from Mr. Shwood himself.
Wow, that sounded dirty.
Mr. Happypants http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fvl9PZU5AU

` I actually brought this fact up when a certain Billings said, “Boughten” just a day or two ago.”


Wow, I copy/pasted A LOT of content from Bloggaday 330 – MAT2: I AM THE BOUGHTEN COMMANDER! Even that title I considered good enough to be a clip form the show. But come on, that’s pretty brilliant.
Eah, it might not be as brilliant to other people. It’s got a bit of personal history with me (Boughten, not the title). Technically, “boughten” isn’t a word, and I’ve gotten grief from my psych teacher about it (hence the tweet). The whole Jay and Silent Bob thing was just a thing of beauty I stumbled into when I was putting MAT together. There’s more history with it, some of which was touched upon in the blog post.
And come one, sleep foreplay? How badly do you just want to give me money for entertaining you so? Damn, I need to do this kind of stuff more often.
Other stuff worthy of clipshowness was excluded from The Third Great Trigady, so if I was you, I would hop on over and read the original Bloggaday.




http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday332
“As I thought about the looming business that threatened to devour my coming future, I decided I wanted to get lost. These words are my yellow bricks.

I want to get lost in you

I want to get lost with you

I want you to want to get lost

I want you to get lost in me.

I want us to get lost… If but for a moment



Ugh, horrible poem is horrible, but it has some structural merit if you know where to look for it. TO do that of course, you’d have to read it on the original post. I’ve only included the last line of each stanza here.
If I have end up having ABSLUTELY POSITIVELY NOTHING AT ALL to submit to The Sand Canyon Review, I might end up submitting it, but there’s not a chance in heck that I’ll attach my name to it. Hmm, I need to com up with a pseudonym. Maybe Avi Sutten McKay. Sounds good enough to me. Hell, I think I have to do it anyways just so I can use Avi Sutten McKay. Though, looking at that, I wish my new last name started with a “k” and didn’t have the “Mc” in front of it. That way, my initials could be ASK. Hmm, I’ll have to give it more thought.
Well, don’t just sit there reading at me. Go onto the next clip!





Listening to
Ron Brown’s Free Money by TheMiSPoN

Twitter Tag
And the Bloggaday Author accepted the Third Great Trigady and took it in, only on Bloggaday http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday356


Going faster than a “Reply All” email, websites like mine will surely go your way
http://twitter.com/daviddysart The twits are tweeting and rss feeding
http://daviddysart.tumblr.com/ I pray your mouse batteries die, and you take a tumblr
http://thebloggaday.blogspot.com/ Now here’s a little blog, I’ve got to tell
http://tiny.cc/Facebook_DavidDysart I’m not calling you a bot, just don’t botter me

I wanna view like Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidDysart Shut up and let me show

What’s pickier than pickier? The Piccaday
http://tiny.cc/Piccaday_Photobucket Light me up that web cam and strap a smile on my face
http://thepiccaday.blogspot.com/ Let the pictures hit the floor
http://tiny.cc/Piccaday_Flickr I’m gonna pack my pixels and I’m gonna go your way


New to the Bloggaday? These are the essential posts to see
158 – Boxer V Brief – Short, concise joke machine and a DYNAMIC ENTRANCE! to my favorite Bloggadays of the Second Trigaday
http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday158
159 – A Phthalates-filled Sbarro Breadstick – This was just a funny Bloggaday despite the essence being something no one will get unless the look up what a phthalate is
http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday159
174 – FNtCCA,aToTbDD– While I think it’s clear I rarely EDIT the Bloggaday, this train-of-thought post shows how much I have to FILTER it…
http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday174
183 – SotW 13 – This one had it all. Pretty much every bit that’s been a major player in the SotW made its way into this one, so it’s a good one to try.
http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday183
134 – SotW 5 – This particular Song of the Week featured the characters a bit truer to their original concept. After a while, I started liking Tom too much and changed him a bit which caused changes to Chuck.
http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday134
227 – PWND: TSHBRotCCPS pt16 was some solid fiction content. Plus, that was probably some of the finest Final Thought I’ve ever thought up.
http://tiny.cc/Bloggaday227




Close the screen, the awesome’s getting out

No comments:

Post a Comment